|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
WE ARE VCC
Registered and/or licensed in all 50 states, VCC has built a strong foundation as a leading commercial contractor throughout the nation. We are listed among the top 100 construction companies nationwide, and are proud to be included with the elite among our professional peers. Currently we are one of the top five national contractors with expertise in retail construction and renovation. Throughout our history VCC has forged relationships through our commitment of timeless tradition and timely technology. This pattern of excellence continues today and is the blueprint for our achievements tomorrow.
VCC has always promoted diversity and inclusion. It is a commitment we take seriously. We believe that a diverse working environment drives innovative solutions for our clients and improves our ability to perform in varying environments. In addition to the diversity among our VCC family, we take pride in partnering with minority-owned businesses (MBE/WBE) and utilizing minority subcontractors on a variety of projects. Working alongside MBE/WBE companies helps us exceed our client's goals and strengthen the communities we work in.
Our employees drive the success of the company. At VCC, you will be an entrepreneur every day on the job. We are looking for individuals who enjoy the thrill of problem solving and can bring new perspectives and life experience to our team. With direct client interaction, we count on every employee to be the face of the company.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products that are web and mobile friendly. The UI/UX Designer is accountable for developing, designing & maintaining User Interface (UI) of our web portal & mobile application services.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible of delivering a good Online application user experience thru modern UI development Platforms.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate on all aspects of application design and development.
- Make suggestions, ask questions, and always push the limits of the rest of the team.
- Always keep the user in mind.
- Perform code reviews and continue to improve code quality of all our software and projects.
- Work with members of the development team to implement, promote, and manage project development processes.
- Design, develop, and maintain new features of our existing and new products.
- Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs
- Remains current on industry standards in web development
- Ability to research, develop and propose new technologies to improve application architecture
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- minimum of 3 years of experience in Web UI/UX development
- Knowledge of CSS/web design
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge in interacting with Rest web services and various APIs
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with Ionic mobile-app development
- Experience with a multi-person Git project
MORE ABOUT VCC
At VCC you aren't just an employee; you're an important member of our team. Through offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, VCC is focused not only on your career growth, but on your total well-being. Come be a part of the VCC team and discover a work experience that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn. Below are some of the excellent benefits we offer.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Daycare Account (FSA)
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Prescription Safety Glasses
- Educational Opportunities
- Wellness Program
Interested in VCC? Learn about our job postings and more:
Find Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
We are an equal opportunity employer