|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. The Web Designer will work with the Digital Marketing and Creative teams in the never-ending pursuit of providing the perfect on-page experience. Mixing collaboration with landing page optimization best practices and your own experience, you will be constantly experimenting to improve conversion rates and site speed. Your feedback and recommendations on new creative, promotions, etc., will be critical to the continuous evolution of the overall marketing plan.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Design and implement engaging B2C lead generation landing pages
- Continuously optimizing for site speed
- Work with Design and Digital Marketing teams to ensure specific brand elements, promotions, and relevant research findings are incorporated into the website
- Perform regular maintenance tasks including theme updates, plugin updates, security updates, etc.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Web Designer reports to Corporate. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday). The Web Designer position requires No travel. There are no physical requirements for this role (or list physical requirements).
Minimum Role Requirements:
- WordPress experience with Custom Themes
- Frontend HTML, CSSS experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Applicants should be prepared to share their portfolio
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.