|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
Technical Support Specialist (Austin Texas USA )
At Ravin, we strive to provide outstanding technical support for high-value customers. We invest in this mission and trust in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
The support team is an important part of Ravin's success, supporting high-value customers across the United States & Europe, and we're looking for a support Specialist, (you!). Customer Support Specialists are all about solving problems, advocating for customers, and making things right by providing a magnificent support experience
The Ravin team is a global assembly of experts and working hours can be early for U.S. based specialists, late for Israel based specialist.
What You'll Do
- Resolve sophisticated problems for customers quickly and with the highest quality over the phone and email.
- Learn and master multiple systems (knowledge base, internal tools, contact management system)
- Be a subject matter expert on all things inspection.
- Be the voice of the customer
- Escalate issues appropriately and drive them to resolution
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience supporting customers in-person or on the phone for technology products
- Basic knowledge of API and SQL troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of AWS or similar cloud services.
- Passion for helping people and crafting support experiences that exceed customers' expectations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a concierge-level / white-glove support environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time-optimal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve support practices
- Positive outlook and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Analytical/technical skills
- Ability to work weekend and evening shifts are required