|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
HomeServe, a 2020 certified Great Place to Work, provides emergency repair plans which are like roadside assistance for your home. Our vision is to become the first place people turn to for home repairs. With more than 1,800 employees in the US, our incredible growth is fueled by a dynamic team who values collaboration, innovation and delivering exceptional customer service, all while working in a fun and friendly environment. HomeServe is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, Canada, UK, France, Spain and Japan. Come see why you should work for HomeServe!
The Solutions Architect is a leadership role integrating strategic technology and architectural planning, encompassing all areas of the business.
- Create and maintain documentation for a holistic view of the enterprise ecosystem, technology stack, and data flow
- Provide comprehensive consultations to the business, IT management, and staff at the highest technical level on architecture, integration, best practices, and industry standards and direction
- Effectively collaborate with various disciplines within IT and business teams to drive and lead projects through successful delivery within business constraints
- Design integrated software solution strategies aimed at modernizing, consolidating, and coordinating the independently designed applications within and across the operations and enterprise space
- Determine how existing applications and legacy systems work together to meet new and emerging enterprise requirements
- Support multiple concurrent projects with architecture oversight and policy framework for application development, system integration, enterprise toolsets, technology research and development, and alternative solutions and toolsets
- Research the Company's long-term business strategies and goals in order to anticipate business needs and devise strategies to find alternative solutions
- Research and recommend long-range policies for IT systems, including overall strategy, implementation, and operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 8, preferably 10+ years' experience in systems architecture and integration and program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proven history of successful Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementations
- Excellent communication, leadership and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and clients
- Expertise in Service-Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Database technologies, Integration strategies and enterprise best practices
- Experience with providing technology direction and architectural guidance for enterprise-wide solutions. Past technical management for a global organization is preferred.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, change control & problem management processes
- Strong team building skills and ability to gain cooperation and to motivate others
- Proactive, results-oriented, and positive attitude with the ability to mentor
In return we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Casual attire throughout the week
- Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
HomeServe USA is an equal opportunity employer.