|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Repair, maintain and install machinery in the plant.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on equipment in production areas.
- Troubleshoot PLC hardware and software issues.
- Diagnose, analyze and repair electro-mechanical and instrumentation equipment using meters, gauges and other testing methods.
- Apply knowledge in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic devices and principles to install, repair, and/or replace defective equipment.
- Assist supervisor in writing and updating standard maintenance procedures and work instructions. Verify accuracy of work instructions in assigned areas and suggest changes to supervisor/team leader.
- Prepares work areas to ensure tools needed are available and in proper working order.
- Troubleshoots and resolves equipment problems while demonstrating proactive maintenance concepts and employees best practices.
- Complete/perform PM assignments and documentation as scheduled.
- Effectively communicate with Team Leaders and Supervisors regarding safety/quality/production concerns.
- Maintains good housekeeping using the 6S principles .
- Identify need of replacement or of new equipment and inform supervisor.
- Provide Supervisor, Manager and Engineers necessary information for continuous improvement strategies and assist supervisor in writing and updating standard preventive maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- 3-5 Years Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Must have worked with or around heavy machinery
- Associate Degree Preferred or equivalent Experience
- Process oriented thinking
- Takes initiative / Goal Oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork/cooperation
Draxlmaier OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- CA Vacation - 4 weeks
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 3 CA Paid Sick Days
- 401K Company Match
- 95% Company Paid Benefits
LOCAL EXTERNAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED