|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are currently recruiting for a Startup that is a developer and operator of an online and mobile platform for beauty products and appointment booking and they are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to help drive their brand and services in a growing marketing department.
As the Search Engine Optimization Manager, you will have the opportunity to improve the search experience for our customers by driving the roadmap and strategy around content quality, organization, and discoverability. You will play a leading role in providing our customers best-in-class content by partnering with customers to develop, implement, and measure SEO initiatives.
A successful candidate will be an advocate for SEO best practices and well-versed in what it takes to optimize a multi-thousand, high-traffic marketing website for search engine discoverability. This role requires a proven track record in managing SEO content strategy, a deep understanding of technical SEO, analytical skills to develop strategies grounded in data, and interpersonal and project management skills.
This is a 100% remote position yet the company is based on the West Coast is 1/3 strategy and 2/3 hands-on and tactical.
- Be the guardian for content quality and SEO best practices, continually raising the bar for best-in-class content and search engine discoverability.
- Educating marketers and content authors on SEO best practices and evangelizing SEO best practices across the organization.
- Partnering with teams across the company to develop processes and mechanisms to ensure digital content adheres to SEO best practices.
- Partnering with marketers and content authors to develop and implement content marketing campaigns to grow SEO traffic.
- Providing support to technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure new site features and/or content adheres to SEO best practices.
- Auditing mobile and web property content to find opportunities to grow the natural search channel.
- Performing keyword research and data analysis to make the case for projects and their prioritization.
- Analyzing, tracking and reporting on overall natural search performance, using data to report out progress on key initiatives with insights that will shape future SEO content strategy.
- Working knowledge of basic SEO concepts (keyword research, user intent, crawlability, mobile-friendly, page speed, etc.)
- Experience managing complex SEO content initiatives including content strategy, development, implementation, testing, and measurement.
- Experience using enterprise SEO tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, seoClarity, ScreamingFrog, Botify, Etc.