|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
School EVS Supervisor
Requisition ID: 78
Campus Services Group is actively seeking a School Assistant EVS Manager in your area!
Have a passion to serve in the community? Join our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Assistant Account manager is able to perform and often performs the job assignments of the day porter, custodian, and floor technician (see related job descriptions) and, as such, is able to operate a variety of industrial cleaning equipment.
- The Assistant Manager performs and leads small groups of subordinates in cleaning activities on varying shifts as needed.
- In the absence of the Account Manager, the Assistant Manager assumes the responsibility of and manages and supervises the environmental services care staff at a single campus according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Assists in training, quality control and in-servicing of staff.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- The Assistant Manager must conduct themself in a professional manner and insure their subordinates do the same.
- The Assistant Manager consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a school or healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all In-Services.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection control procedures.
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and properly.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program requirements.
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques (diffusing situations) to promote the Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Campus Services Group, part of Healthcare Services Group, Inc. continually seeks out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.