|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are looking for a reliable Make Ready Coordinator to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our homes reach our customers. You will be responsible for performing tasks during the final punch out and some warranty work. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional.
- Assist superintendents with the completion of homes, warranty work, and developing small work projects
- Possess a willingness to "do whatever it takes" to facilitate the completion of each home
- Support subcontractors/ trades with tasks on-site as needed, including framing, setting cabinets, trim work, etc.
- Respond quickly to all warranty calls, formulate a plan for required repair, and perform repair, on the spot if able.
- Help with final punch out including, but not limited to finish trim, hardware install, accessories install, clean up, spackling or paint touch-ups, straightening and organizing, removing materials from the job site, filling nail holes, grout or caulk touch up, wipe down and vacuuming, finish plumbing or electric, etc.
- Prepare each home for completion, which may includes
- Paint Finish / Touch-up
- Finish Trim
- Vanity Installation
- Baseboard Installation
- Cabinetry Installation
- Light Fixtures
- Removal of material
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Our ideal candidate will be well-rounded with a minimum of 2 years of experience in all phases of construction
- Capable of solving a variety of punch-list based items promptly