|Date Posted||January 28, 2022|
Primary duties include the full management of project aspects from concept through construction turnover. Responsibilities Include directing and monitoring the day-to-day operational activities of a construction project including; coordinating the subcontracted engineering (design) team, developing and maintaining client relationships, defining project scope, activity planning, work plan development, developing schedules, tracking budgets, quality control, team management and other leadership traits. The position requires a strong understanding of civil site design and development with previous experience working with water, sewer, and storm drainage infrastructure design projects
* Effectively leading project teams in the study, design and construction of projects. Work will be primarily focused on private development work.
* Preparation of work scopes and budgets for project execution and taking part in project execution planning.
* Contributes to the development of project budgets, contracts, billings, collections, and schedules.
* Facilitates in the commencement of construction and permit application process
* Contacts and communicates with the client to develop the project scope and define specific aspects of the scope and proposals
* Tracks and monitors scope changes and progress performance
* Performs tasks associated with project coordination
* Some travel may be required
* Other duties as assigned.
At Least 5-7 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of the below:
* Bachelor's degree from an Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) college or university in Construction Management or Engineering
* Roads - Stormwater - Water Distribution -- Land development
* Site utilities & Site Grading
* Client Management
* CPM Scheduling (Primavera a plus)
* Study - Design - Construction of Projects
Technical Writing & Organization/Communication.