|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
National Account Manager (Outside Sales)
ESA Fabrication is a national manufacture of metal products, serving the Electrical Construction Industry since 2005. We started out as a small shop in Phoenix, Arizona and have grown into a national manufacturing company serving all 50 states. We build a variety of products such as material handling carts, wire handling equipment, pipe products, electrical enclosures, and power distribution assemblies. In addition, ESA Fabrication is also a custom fabrication shop with a unique skill set to build a variety of specialized products to serve our customers. Our customers always think of us first when they have a unique need or a custom application, because we have proven to be a resourceful and reliable partner.
ESA Fabrication is looking for a highly motivated National Account Manager to call on large key customer accounts. This individual will work to maintain, grow, and prospect business with key accounts. We are looking for an organized individual who is creative, hardworking, understands the sales process, knowledgeable in sales and marketing, is motivated to learn new things, and that enjoys sales. This individual needs to be highly motivated to make calls, send emails, conduct face to face meetings as needed. The National Account Manager will report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) and will take a quote opportunity all the way from new lead to production hand off.
- Drives the implementation of the 2021 ESA Sales Plan including new and existing sales strategies
- Prospects active national customers, including warm calling and development of leads through expanding our existing network of national customers
- Achieves set sales goals monthly, quarterly, annually
- Proactively manages sales pipeline, all sales activities and accurate customer information in Salesforce Lightning and uses the relevant information to improve execution
- Continually improves selling / prospecting skills and develops expertise in relevant industry verticals
- Proactively uses social media platforms to identify leads and business opportunities, build relationships, and represent the ESA brand
- The promotion of current and new products to facilitate new sales and support on going sales relationships
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with customers through regular sales follow up via phone calls, email and/or face to face as needed.
- Enters all activities as well as all opportunities from lead to close within Salesforce. Using Salesforce reports to help maintain consistent follow up of quotations and to track monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Entering Purchase Orders and creating new work tickets using SAGE 100
- Helps create drawing and associated information needed for hand off to production team
- Scheduling logistics following productions completion of products
- Manages customer expectations and resolve customer concerns
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of sales experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Sales team management a plus
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office as well as Salesforce
- SAGE 100 experience a plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, planning and analytical skills; including data analysis
- Having worked for a manufacture or distributor in the past is a plus
- Life Insurance Policy