|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
This position reports directly to the Plant Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of IAC as described below:
General Job Duties:
· To display a fair and consistent approach by following the principles of the Value Statement and Mission Statement to help ensure a satisfied workplace for all employees.
· To support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of your job.
·To participate in continuous improvement activities that enhances the working environment at IAC. Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
· To support the company vision and help to ensure fair treatment of all employees employed by IAC
· Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
· Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
· Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of IAC employees
· Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures of IAC to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
· Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
· To support the company to meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of IAC.
· Complete LPAs on time; weekly
· Complete Safe Audit on time; weekly
· Maintain proper etiquette when using company radios, PA, emails, text and phones; business use only.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
Specific Job Duties:
· Manages all activities related to the molding operation and development of company products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
· Work with HR Manager to maintained Labor Relations
· Develops and maintains manufacturing operations business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, production costs, and image.
· Provides input to the development of product strategy and research and development of new and emerging products.
· Establishes production and quality control standards, develops budget and cost controls, and obtains data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
· Provides guidance to the development of the manufacturing process plan, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs.
· Ensures all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
· Coordinates manufacturing activities with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
· Reviews production and operating reports and directs the resolution of operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
· Performs administrative activities associated with the effective management of shop operations, including compiling, storing, and retrieving production data for reports.
· Determines responsibilities of assigned organization and staff positions to accomplish business objectives.
· Bachelor degree with 3-5 year experience or 5-7 experience in a related field
· Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
· 5-7 years Supervisor experience in an injection molding facility
· Proven leadership abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
· Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
· Experience with QAD, OEM systems and AS400
· This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed.
· This position requires the use of eye protection and any PPE specific to the task being performed.
· Must be able to stand on feet and/or sit 8-12 hours a day and lift up to 40lbs on an occasional basis and 15 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to perform overhead work as well as work below the waist.