|Location||Union, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2022|
Trades & Services
- Under limited supervision, provides technical support for validation and maintenance of production equipment, utilities and systems
- Performs installation, maintenance, repairs and requalifications on operational line manufacturing or plant equipment.
- Monitors quality and system standards to ensure reliability and compliance with company standards and governmental regulatory requirements
- Verifies calibration, maintenance and repair of the instruments
- Assists with documentation for validation procedures and technical reports related to systems, products and/or processes
- Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs
- May estimate labor and equipment costs and prepare requisitions as required
- Locates and diagnoses failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting.
- Problems that are not of a routine nature may, at times, require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent vocational or technical training
- 1-2 years' relevant experience
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience preferred but not required
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL Plasma .
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!