|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Blades of Green is a growing, family-owned company with over 30 years experience in the lawn care industry. We were named one of the Inc5000's fastest growing private companies. Because of this recent expansion, we are in need of additional lawn care technicians who are client-focused and have a strong work ethic.
No experience is necessary. We provide paid training to teach you all there is to know about the lawn care technician position.
Lawn Care Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs inspections of lawn, tree, and/or shrubs.
- Makes recommendations for care and maintenance.
- Safely utilizes and/or applies products and materials.
- Helps customers understand services provided.
- Securely and safely maintains service vehicle, equipment, and materials.
- Actively participates in learning opportunities.
Lawn Care Technician Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- 401k, Profit Sharing
- Discounts on Services
Lawn Care Technician Requirements:
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to life at least 50 pounds
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Team Player