|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
Title: HVAC Design Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has several openings for HVAC Design Engineer for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
The Product Engineer - Interior will lead the Design, Development, and Release of new features and accessories for our organization vehicle customers. The Product Engineer - Interior is a key component of the next generation of vehicle accessories.
- Responsible for creating upfit and aftermarket products for all organization vehicle brands and models.
- Work with brand planning and strategy teams on new feature ideas.
- Be a part of the initial design and feasibility studies with Interior Product teams, Vehicle Integration, and Product Design Office.
- Coordinate with suppliers to source, develop and validate the product, and develop installation procedures for dealers and customers.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years experience in HVAC
- Other plumbing and HVAC design experience (fuel lines, cooling lines, HVAC Modules, etc.) considered.
- Experience with NX and Team Center.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R).
- Self-starter and motivated to produce results and stay on schedule.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 5+ years in HVAC with knowledge of refrigerant systems.
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS).
- Experience with root cause analysis.
- Automotive assembly plant experience.
*** NO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES***
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Rama Narayanan Rama Narayanan and /or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name - HVAC Design Engineer (MI).
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients' global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .
- provided by Dice