|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
Trades & Services
Who We Are...
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It's a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That's how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That's why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
The historic Petaluma Silk Mill, a Georgian Colonial Revival building, was originally constructed in 1892 as the home of the Carlson-Currier Silk Mills. The building was the first silk mill west of the Mississippi River. In 1940, Sunset Line and Twine Co. moved into the building. For six decades, they manufactured fishing line, silk parachutes during World War II, and parachute cords that went on Gemini and Apollo space Missions. Sunset Line and Twine Co. In December 2006, Sunset Line and Twine Co. closed their doors.
BPR will be converting this exciting historical building into a 75-room Hampton Inn. The building faade will remain the same as well as the original footprint of the building.
What We Look For...
We are in search for an independent, but team oriented House Attendant who will be responsible for helping Room Attendants, ensuring everything is restocked, minor room maintenance and repairs and keeping public areas clean.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform, including name tag, as prescribed by your Supervisor.
- Pick up dirty linen throughout the day from room attendants' carts; Linen is not to be left in hallways for any amount of time.
- Restock linen rooms in assigned area per the par established by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Clean stair wells, including stair railing, and vending areas in assigned area.
- Empty trash from Room Attendants carts and replace trash bag on a timely basis.
- Perform minor room maintenance and repair.
- Complete on-the-spot cosmetic maintenance as part of daily room inspections.
- Be continually alert for the safety of all employees and guests, reporting any unsafe conditions to your immediate supervisor.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous hotel experience preferred
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V
Job Posted by ApplicantPro