|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
At NALS Apartment Homes we believe that an apartment is not simply a place to live, but a place to call home. We embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth, and encourage our employees to share their unique skills, local knowledge, and professional expertise. Our team is the single most important ingredient to our success, and we seek to foster a work environment as welcoming as our apartment communities.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our dedicated team at The Park at Mill Plain Apartment Homes in Vancouver, Washington.
Our Benefits Package will enable you to do your best work and create a life you love!
- Starting compensation: $17 - $18 an hour
- 30% rent discount
- 10+ days of paid time off in your first year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Employee assistance program
- Employee incentives and reward programs
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Grow your career at NALS: continued maintenance training & certification programs available!
The Groundskeeper role is responsible for the general day-to-day upkeep of the community:
- Clean/maintain property grounds daily
- Remove trash and debris from all common areas
- Clean/maintain barbeque grills, if applicable
- Clean and maintain pools and spas, including chemical testing and furniture cleanliness
- Clean and maintain mail room area and laundry rooms, if applicable
- Assist in maintaining the workplace and maintenance shop by keeping areas clean and supplies/tools organized
- Assist in turning vacant apartments including, but not limited to; painting, locks, light bulbs, garbage disposal, drawers, doors, smoke detectors, blinds, windows, drains, faucets and toilets
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities or projects as assigned
- Maintain open communication with Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor
- Possess skills relating to grounds maintenance and pool maintenance job functions are a plus
- Valid drivers' license along with current auto insurance may be required
- Work inside and outside, in all types of weather
- Must be able to lift and work heavy equipment
- Medium to heavy work, requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting to a maximum of 100 lbs., with frequent lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
- Good hand and eye coordination essential, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders and stairs, and perform repetitive/continuous tasks according to set procedures and sequences
This career position is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking longevity and growth.
To learn more about our apartment communities and team culture, follow us on facebook and Instagram !