|Location||West Palm Beach|
|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
The Manager, FP&A is responsible for the preparation and distribution of financial statements, budgets, and forecasts for both internal and external use. Ensure that financial statements are in compliance with GAAP. Perform or review all necessary consolidation entries and analytics. Perform a variety of tasks such as ad hoc financial reporting, implementation of controls, and policies and solid understanding of business operations. Partner with senior operation executives to provide overall financial and decision support for their field-based organizations. Three main areas of responsibility: forecast/budgeting, strategic/financial planning, and reporting/decision support. Work in a fast-paced HQ setting and be able to support remote, retail-focused and/or wholesale teams. Creativity and latitude are expected. Lead two or more direct reports.
- Provide decision support and reporting to senior executives and other wholesale operational organizations. Create analyses to identify operational issues, and implement lasting reporting that tracks progress/performance.
- Leads the annual budgeting process and monthly forecasts for field organizations. Understand/own all budget models and produce multiple ad hoc 'what if' earnings scenarios.
- Work closely with senior executives to map out financial implication to various strategies and initiatives. Partner to help set financial direction for the organization. Be able to add value at a strategic level.
- Manages, instructs and provides direction to FP&A team
- Mentors staff under direct and indirect reporting relationships
- Ensures compliance to internal controls and Company policies
- Prepare/review of financial statements for both internal and external use
- Performs/reviews fluctuations of financial statements
- Communicates with business units regarding financial results, discrepancies or requests for additional information
- Assists in evaluating and implementing new accounting policies and controls
- Responsible for the preparation of respective segment data in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Prepares routine and ad hoc reporting along with supporting documentation for monthly, quarterly, and year-end results
- Manages closing check-lists
- Reviews/signs-off on account reconciliations (Medium-High Risk)
- Reviews manual/one-time journal entries
- Provides leadership to finance team
- Performs job with integrity and transparency
- Is a leader for all of TBC
- Experience working with senior executives
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, employees, business and government agencies
- Strong telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Must cope successfully with diversity and complexity
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks, set and meet project timetables
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience leading direct reports.
- BA/BS Accounting, Finance or other related field; CPA and/or Master's Degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience required.
- Management experience required.
- Experience in retail and/or wholesale organizations supporting large, remote field-based organizations a plus.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.