|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Location: Denver and Front Range, CO
Salary Interval: Full-Time Salaried
Click on the green "APPLY NOW" button at the top of this page, complete our short employment application and upload your resume (if you have one) to start your journey working with some of the best constructors in Colorado. We've made it quick and easy for you to apply.
Not sure that you should apply? Consider the following:
- Pinkard has all the work we need along the Front Range of Colorado. Work for us and go home to your family every night.
- Pinkard has a wide variety of projects spanning many different commercial sectors to provide you with plenty of opportunities to learn and build your resume
- Pinkard staffs its projects so that you can make the client happy AND have an actual life
- Pinkard has a strong development culture, with best-in-industry tenure among its employees. Our preference is to develop and promote from within, so we do not hire for the project, but for a lifetime of projects.
- Pinkard has competitive salaries, a robust benefits package, and a profit sharing plan for all full-time employees.
- If you have what it takes, we want you to become a member of our team
Check out our Career Page
Position: FIELD SUPERINTENDENT
Reports To:Director of Field Operations
The Field Superintendent is responsible for the work of assigned subcontractors or construction disciplines
FIELD SUPERINTENDENT RESPONSIBLITIES:
Safety and Risk Management - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent proactively places a high priority on safety at all times and asserts that priority whenever and wherever needed
- Assists Project Superintendent with implementation and enforcement of Pinkard and project-specific safety plans
- Reads and is familiar with all construction and contract documents, and changes, including:
- Owner contract agreement and general conditions; subcontracts and material contracts
- Plans, project manual, all specifications, and geotechnical reports
- This role has been designated a safety sensitive position. Employees working in this role will be subject to safety-sensitive injury prevention programs, including more rigorous and frequent substance testing.
Defect Prevention and Quality Control - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent attends and assists in preparatory and preconstruction meetings for assigned disciplines
- Assists with maintaining record documents such as testing and inspections, progress photographs, etc.
- Attends weekly coordination meetings as required
- Assists project superintendent with walk-through inspections
Supervision - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent, under direction of Project Superintendent, may take the responsibility for field supervision of selfperformedworkand/or coordinationof specific subcontractorscopes
Scheduling - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent attends training in Pinkard scheduling technique and philosophy
- Asist in developing and monitoring schedules
- Performs tasks related to the collection of schedule data required to monitor project progress
- Under direct supervision, may draft and computerize short term construction schedules for small phases of the work
Stormwater Management - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent assists Project Superintendent with implementation and enforcement of Pinkard and project specific stormwater management plans
Project Administration - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent assists in the processing of RFI's
- Maintains as-built documentation on-site
Cost Control - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent performs tasks related to the collection and analysis of cost data required to monitor project budgets and progresses
- Assists with procurement of non-contract minor field purchasing
- Performs cost coding activities for time sheets and non-contract minor purchases
- Begins to understand Pinkard's project cost accounting system
Layout & Engineering - Field Superintendent
- The Field Superintendent assists survey crews with establishment of horizontal and vertical controls for the project
- Under direct supervision, establishes exterior-interior grade and working lines for contractors crafts from controls set by others
- Assists in the evaluation of dimensional and other field problems, referring them to Project Superintendent
$56,090 to 98,603 + Profit Sharing
FIELD SUPERINTENDENT QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years' experience a Project Engineer or as a Foreman in Commercial Construction
- Experience with City and County of Denver infill projects a plus
- Experience with ASTA Powerproject a plus
- Experience with Procore a plus
- OSHA 30 Hour certified or ability to become certified within 3-months
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pinkard Construction Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.