|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
We think there's a better way when it comes to getting work done on your car. Starting with tire replacement.
A way that's more welcome. That's more you. That gets you to what you need, more quickly. Helps you feel smart about your choices. And gets you on your way, feeling good. A way with lots of data, and tech, and smart thinking. From step one to step done. A way better experience for tire replacement. That's our way. That's our promise.
Way simple. Way better.
SimpleTire is what you get when you pair two brothers who are passionate about tires with a tech junky who's obsessed with efficiency.
Co-founded as the shared vision between brothers Andy and Josh Chalofsky, and their longtime friend Kenny Pratt, we are the answer to the overly complicated and daunting task of buying replacement tires, for everyone.
Our story began as an idea that emerged when Andy and Josh were working in their family's brick and mortar tire business and realized the business could work well in an e-commerce environment. As the market began to shift towards new technologies, it was clear to them that e-commerce would be the next forefront for the tire industry and wanted to create a solution that would incorporate private businesses.
In 2012, our co-founders successfully converted the traditional business model into a technology-driven model, which linked independent tire distributors across the country into one seamless e-commerce network, creating SimpleTire.
Today, our network stretches across the country with 10,000+ installers and 3,000+ independent supply points. We employ hundreds of people, support thousands of local businesses, and strive to empower everyone along the process.
We employ 110+ people in our headquarters located in the greater Philadelphia area. We are proud of the culture we have created where every team member plays an integral role in the company's success. In 2020 t e Company was named a "Best Places To Work" by Tire Business Magazine and was awarded "Top Workplace in the Delaware Valley by the Philadelphia Inquirer.
SimpleTire.com is seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to oversee our automated and ad hoc B2C communication strategy. Reporting to the CRM, Loyalty & Retention Manager, this role will own the setup, execution, and weekly analysis of email and SMS campaigns to ensure operational excellence from promotional, and content-based sends.
As the Senior Email Associate, your essential job functions will include the following:
- Maintain CRM marketing calendar to keep cross-functional teams informed of upcoming and in-progress campaigns
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our email and SMS platforms, learn and understand its capabilities, advocate for ways to increase efficiencies, troubleshoot issues, and make recommendations for improved performance
- Manage creation of ad hoc/promotional campaigns and maintenance of transactional email campaigns, including, but not limited to, conducting A/B testing, audience segmentation, scheduling deliveries and designing automated trigger logic to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs, automation triggers and other aspects of email execution
- Monitor email and SMS campaign performance using KPIs, analyze data to obtain insights, and send weekly/ monthly reports on all findings
- Own email creative briefs, copy requests, and updates for new & existing email programs, ensuring all assets are aligned with brand tone
Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, business or other related field preferred
- 2+ years working on an email marketing channel with hands on experience building and deploying promotional and transactional emails. SMS experience is a plus
- E-commerce marketing experience in a retail environment
- Experience working with ESPs, CRMs, and inbox deliverability tools
- Experience building monthly campaign content and multi-step email triggers
- Proficient in Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools
- Experience in development of reports and analysis of campaign performance
- Highly analytical and capable of deriving meaning from A/B testing data and email optimization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally
Physical Job Requirements
- Continuous viewing from and inputting data to a computer screen.
- Sitting for long periods of time.