|Location||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2022|
Trades & Services
Sierra Peaks is hiring an Electro-Mechanical Technician in Albuquerque, NM. The right candidate will be responsible for mechanical and electronic assembly. The position includes soldering, crimping and component wiring per wiring diagrams, schematics, and verbal instruction. The right candidate will take responsibility for Quality Control and troubleshooting and will learn the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Cable assembly
- Mechanical assembly of platforms, frames, custom enclosures. Slight part modification/fabrication as needed
- Support the efforts of the engineering development team
- Learn product usage and application through system testing
- Prepare and create final product for shipment
- Part inspection with basic tools
- Adherence to ISO 9001:2015
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and work from wiring instructions, diagrams and schematics
- Ability to read and work from assembly instructions and assembly drawings
- Possess a high aptitude for attention to detail and receptive to learning procedural work
- Familiar with standard fasteners, such as a variety of screws, bolts, pins, nuts and washers
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening test
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as an assembly tech in an electronic or related manufacturing environment
- Proficient soldering skills
- An understanding of ISO Quality systems
- Technical certifications and/or AS in Electronics
- IPC-A-610, IPC-WHMA-A-620, or J-STD-001 certifications
- Documentation, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Sierra Peaks Values:
We Trust each other.
We Care about each other s success.
We have Fun together.
Sierra Peaks works to create peaceful, prosperous communities. We offer a stable work-life balance, small business atmosphere, competitive pay and benefits, and a great work culture. We desire to find good jobs for the right people and are always looking for highly motivated individuals to be a part of our incredible team.
Send an email with your resume and cover letter to
We foster a culture with a strong focus on work/life balance. We empower our employees to take care of themselves with benefits including health, vision, and dental insurance, flexible schedules, generous personal time off, paid sabbaticals, retirement plans with company match, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement. In addition, we host employee gatherings throughout the year, and a licensed massage therapist comes to the office weekly for employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.