|Date Posted||June 10, 2021|
Construction Project Manager - Commercial TI Projects
A large, reputable, commercial general contractor is looking for a Project Manager with experience managing tenant improvement projects. The Project Manager will work closely with their clients on tenant improvement developments throughout the region.
The Project Manager will be a key player in the success of these commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have at minimum of 3 years' experience in project management with a focus in TI developments. Experience with healthcare projects is a plus.
The company has a strong reputation and their ongoing success provides the opportunity for talented individuals to grow in their career and help meet clients' increasing demand.
Project Manager Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with preconstruction efforts (client meetings, estimating, etc.)
- Manage all aspects of project from inception.
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process.
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems.
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers and consultants.
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award.
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications.
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent.
- Conduct quality inspections.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in managing commercial construction projects. TI experience is a must.
- BA or BS in Construction Management or equivalent experience.
- Ability to operate MS Office Suite, estimating software, on screen take off, Bluebeam, MS Project.
- Demonstrated ability to create new and build upon existing client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and prioritize and multi-task while managing all aspects of current projects and estimating of future ones.
- Self-starting, self-motivated effective time manager.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.