|Date Posted||September 19, 2022|
A Concrete Finisher will be responsible for placing, finishing, protecting, and repairing concrete and following directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen.
- Operates a screed to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specifications.
- Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long-handled bull float, or powered float.
- Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking.
- Smoothing, finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments, and restoring concrete surfaces.
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces.
- Monitor the wind, heat, and cold as it affects the curing of the concrete.
- Work harmoniously, cooperatively, and courteously with others at all times.
- Follow directions and instructions from supervisors.
- Perform various tasks and duties that may often change as the work conditions require.
- Work within defined standards of accuracy.
- Work in various weather conditions, including temperatures over 85 degrees and below 40 degrees.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to perform frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, lifting, pushing, and pulling.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to see and hear well (naturally or with correction.)
- Ability to travel and work overtime, as requested.
- Multiple Health Insurance Plan Options
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee, Spouse, and Child Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
This is a safety-sensitive position .
It is the policy of this company to assure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro