|Date Posted||April 11, 2021|
Location: Mansfield, TX
Description: An established and rapidly growing DFW area firm offering civil engineering, structural engineering, hydrology, land surveying, landscape architecture, land planning, and MEP design services is Looking for a Civil Engineering Designer/AutoCAD Tech. They offer competitive salaries and a wide array of standard and optional benefits including, quarterly bonus potential, 401(k) plan with company contributions, health insurance plans, life insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability plans, dental and vision insurance plans, paid company holidays, and paid time off, along with a friendly and casual work environment.
- The designer/tech will be responsible for producing construction plans and other documents for paving, grading, drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and erosion control.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant civil engineering design and AutoCAD drafting experience.
- AutoCAD proficiency is required, and AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred.
- Grading and drainage design experience is preferred.
- The designer/tech must be self-motivated and highly dedicated to meeting deadlines and producing quality work.
- A friendly can-do attitude is a requirement of the job.
- Must have engineering design experience/proficiency in site development projects including design of paving, grading, drainage, water, sanitary sewer, and erosion control.
- Experience with multiple project types which may include office, retail, general commercial, residential (single and/or multi-family), industrial, nursing/assisted living, etc.
- Experience with single family residential projects is preferred.
- Experience with municipal infrastructure design (water, wastewater, roadway, drainage, etc.) is a plus but not a requirement.
- Applicants MUST be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice