|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Pioneer Engineering is an engineering design and consulting firm. We specialize in civil and structural engineering, as well as planning and construction management services for residential, commercial and light industrial clients. Founder Ali Tabboush, PE, has been providing engineering services in the Greater Houston area for more than 10 years. He started Pioneer Engineering with the vision of combining large-firm professionalism, and processes, with the customer service and accessibility of a smaller company. Tabboush has assembled an unparalleled team of qualified professionals, developed solid relationships with jurisdictional personnel, and established a diverse client base, equipping Pioneer to provide its clients service at the highest levels.
This position requires thorough knowledge of civil engineering design and production of contract documents. This individual is responsible for planning and conducting independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. The individual will devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, and accepted engineering practices.
- Design construction residential and commercial site development drawings, including but not limited to site plans, grading and drainage plans, roadway alignment, plan and profiles drawings, cross sections, traffic control, earthwork calculations, water distribution, sanitary sewer collection systems, storm sewer design, intersection layouts and applicable standard details;
- Analyze survey, topography, field notes, sketches, photos and other project-specific materials to identify potential project constraints and best approach in developing and completing a given project;
- Provide drawings, sketches and instructions to drafters, and perform design calculations;
- Maintain the technical quality and consistency of work, including compliance with project design criteria and standards, project procedures, relevant corporate standards, and local codes and regulations;
- Work to devise new approaches to technical problems;
- Coordinate technical issues with other departments on multi-discipline projects, including reviews and constructability requirements;
- Coordinate assigned engineering work and interface with other organizations, contractors, consultants and clients, as well as outside permitting agencies;
- Maintain and update procedures to ensure that designs comply with current codes and regulations;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminars and maintain active status with professional organizations.
Skills And Abilities
- Employer-sponsored medical
- Company Paid Holiday
- Paid Time Off