|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Company is seeking a full-time Civil Engineer to join our Land Development team. As a member of our team you will work on a wide variety of projects, including multi-multi-family, retail, and commercial projects and use engineering judgment to transform design concepts into construction drawings and technical specifications. Preferred project experience includes the preparation of complete designs for commercial and multi-family site plans, subdivisions, planning exhibits, utilities and stormwater improvements. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude.
Responsibilities would include:
- Perform design services related to roadway and site layout, grading, drainage, utilities and erosion control in conformance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Prepare construction plans using AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Provide project support to registered Civil Engineers including: planning and organizing technical information, preparing reports and performing calculations.
- Provide construction field support services
- Preferred candidate would have at least five years of direct Civil Engineering design experience with an emphasis on multi-family, retail, commercial and site development projects.(No industrial.)
- Preferred candidate would have a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Engineer (PE Certification) required
- Health insurance, dental, vision
- Paid time-off
Professional Engineer (PE Certification) required
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Well established land development, construction firm in Utah specializing in multi-family and commercial construction.