|Date Posted||January 28, 2022|
Trades & Services
Responsible for the efficient, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of Guests vehicles, the Automotive Technician position is a great way to start your career at Monro. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive Technician training program, covering all aspects of your new role, while preparing you for the next. As an Automotive Technician for Monro, you will be an essential team member, performing repair services on Guest vehicles. More importantly, you will be part of a team working together to deliver 5 Star Guest experiences, while using your Technician skills to take care of people, their cars and ensure our guests have safe, reliable transportation.
Pay is based on experience.
* Perform brakes, suspension, tire installation, scheduled maintenance, and all manner of automotive repairs and maintenance, that you are qualified to perform
* Secure our guests approval to perform the work as a result of the diagnosis; and always maintain a clean, neat work area
* Complete thorough automotive vehicle inspections on every vehicle you service and perform any repairs and maintenance
* Test drive guest vehicles and use our shop truck in a safe manner to pick up inventory as needed
* Collaborate with teammates and provide leadership to General Service Technicians