|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are looking for energetic applicants to join our team in warehouse operations of recycling cardboard. Must be able to pass a background check and pass a drug screening. Must have dependable transportation and a valid driver's license.
Warehouse Recycling Workers are responsible for transporting cardboard, bulk waste and wood throughout the facility from various processing stations to the centralized balers and compactors. Corrugate Specialists are also responsible to maintain their area of responsibility clean, swept and free of debris.
· Gather and empty trash, cardboard and wood
· Operate pallet jack, may be required to operate powered industrial equipment PIT (forklift, motorized pallet jack)
· Inspect work area for litter and debris and keep area swept
· Report to supervisor needed repairs, safety hazards, or conditions requiring additional service
· Follow all company policies and procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned by Area Supervisor or Area Manager
General Warehouse,Warehouse Worker